The RV Gang

The  RV  Gang

Saturday, September 22, 2012

May, 30th: TAHOE, CALIFORNIA



May 30th:

We have been around the U.S. in 75 days and hard to believe that we are back in California.  Of all the beautiful country that we have seen all over America there is nothing like Lake Tahoe.  I can easily say now that I have traveled the US, that it is my favorite place, besides Maui,, in America.     The smell of the fresh mountain air, the beauty of the mountains with snow, and the sun reflecting off the clear blue lake is a little slice of heaven. 

Today was a perfect day of relaxation on the beach by the lake.  The kids were thrilled to play in the water, catch crawdads, swim, and build a sand fort for their crawdads to live in.   Shelley and I spent the day at the breath-taking beach trying to catch up on our Blogs and just relaxing.  It was absolutely beautiful and I don’t want to go home back to the rat race of life.  .   I’m trying really hard not to be sad about the trip being over, but to be thankful for all that we have accomplished. 

We thouroughly enjoyed our time at Tahoe with the conclusion that after traveling across the country that it is truly the most beautiful place in America!  We so easily take it for granted because it is so close to us, but I don't think I ever will again!








It’s been a wonderful, amazing, adventurous, educational, renewing, crazy and perfect provided trip by God. We will remember it for the rest of our lives. Thank you Lord for your “good and perfect gifts”!! 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome experience, so happy God made provisions and had his hand in it all!!!!! Saw that you were in boulder, Colorado would have loved to meet you in person. I'm a former classmate of Amy's from CLC years. Anyhow a bit back a asked if you might have any advice for me about homeschooling and programs. When you have a chance to catch your breathe I'd love to get your imput!!! Many blessings to you and yours, pray you have an awesome summer.
    Rebecca Brito-Bayne
    bellebritobayne@yahoo.com
    720-427-2733

    ReplyDelete